Mesopeel® is an advanced range of professional medical grade chemical peels. Derived of alpha-hydroxy (AHA’s) and beta-hydroxy (BHA) acids, these powerful peels renew the skin by weakening the bonds between dead surface skin cells from the healthier skin underneath.
How does do they work?
A Mesopeel® helps to maintain a healthy appearance while revealing fresher, brighter skin. These peels are designed to accelerate skin regeneration without causing too much recovery or downtime. These peels cause minimum irritation, although some redness or tautness is usual immediately after the treatment.
There is a range of peels available and depending on the motivation or condition to be treated your practitioner will advise you of the best peel suited to your skin.
Usually a course of 4-6 peels are required to achieve the optimum results.
The practitioner will advise you of the aftercare required post treatment.
It is most important to protect your skin from sun exposure following a chemical peel, and we apply a sunscreen before you leave the clinic.
What are the benefits?
The peeling action causes the elimination of the external layers of the skin with the objective of stimulating collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan production.
- Purify and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities.
- Close open pores and improve the texture of the skin
- Address the effects of skin ageing and softening wrinkles
- Unify skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections.
- Lighten and reduce pigmented lesions
- Reduce the manifestations of acne and improve the appearance of scars.
Mesopeel® Chemical Peels are effective for treating
- Ageing Skin
- Open Pores
- Dark Spots