Following months of planning and implementing our “COVID-19 Secure” processes, and the recent Prime Minister’s address on 04 January 2021, Absolute Aesthetics will be providing a limited service.
As of the 04 January 2020, Absolute Aesthetics will only be providing the service of Surgical Excision & Lesion Removal. This service will be administered by our registered Doctor, Dr. Manan Chadha.
All other appointments during this interval will be rescheduled for another date.
Please note that we are still providing video consultations for all patients who have a condition or questions that can be assessed this way.
Protecting patients and staff – being COVID-19 secure:
Absolute Aesthetics and The Whiteley Clinic have produced a COVID-19 protocol to keep patients, aesthetic practitioners, and clinical staff as safe as possible during any patient visit to Absolute Aesthetics and The Whiteley Clinic.
The protocol has been independently reviewed and approved by Cordell Health.
Safety for patients:
All members of staff and all patients will have their temperatures tested on arrival (All staff will have their temperatures tested again halfway through day). Anyone with a temperature of 37.8 °C or more will be sent away immediately and will have to get a COVID test.
Any member of staff who tests positive, or lives with anyone who tests positive, will not be permitted to enter the clinic.
Any member of staff who develops any signs or symptoms, or who lives with anyone who develops any signs or symptoms, will not be permitted to enter the clinic.
Advice for patients who wish to have a consultation with Dr Manan, or a Surgical Excision & Lesion Removal at the current time:
- If you, or anyone who lives with you, develops any signs or symptoms that might be related to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. Instead, please start your self-isolation and contact us to let us know the position. Such signs and symptoms have been well-publicised but include a dry cough, a temperature of 37.8°C or more, a loss of smell.
- If you, or anyone who lives with you, tests positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test, even if asymptomatic, please do not come to the clinic. Instead follow the advice you are given by whoever has performed the test and contact us to let us know your position.
If you do come to the clinic:
- Come by car, motorbike, bicycle, or walking. Please try not to come by public transport.
- Please arrive on time. We are only admitting patients at the time of their appointment.
- We ask that you come into the clinic alone. We are only allowing one accompanying person if strictly necessary i.e. translation, immobility, or other medical needs.
- On entry to the clinic, please use the hand sanitiser at the door.
- When you do come into the clinic, please observe the social distancing rules. There are tapes on the floor in the clinic to assist you.
- Toilet facilities are available but only one person is allowed to use them at a time. They will be cleaned between each use.
- Refreshments (water, tea or coffee) will be brought to you if required in disposable cups.
- Biscuits are available on request. Once they have been served in a sealed package, they will be thrown away even if not eaten.
- We have removed all magazines, newspapers and other items that might be handled by more than one person so please do bring your own electronic or paper reading material if you wish.
During any treatment where you will need to come within the social distancing:
- You are to wear a mask.
- Members of staff will be wearing masks and gloves (PPE).
You will be asked to leave the clinic as soon as you have completed your treatment with us, provided we are happy you are medically safe to do so.
For more information please contact us on the details below:
Phone 0330 058 1850